Top o’ the mornin’ to ya! – Disney on Ice, YP Summit, and of course…St. Patty’s Day! And LOTs of beer in one of THE best weekends to be in Omaha. Let’s go!
- at 6pm – Seckond Chaynce @ Bourbon Saloon
- at 7pm – Disney on Ice Presents World of Enchantment @ CHI Health Center
- at 930pm – Lucy & Charlie @ The Down Under Lounge
Friday – 3/15/19
- at 7am – YP Summit @ CHI Health Center
- at 6pm – 3rd Annual Cajun Fish Fry @ Infusion Brewery Company
- at 8pm – Homemade Spaceship Live in Omaha @ Karma Nightclub
Saturday – 3/16/19
- at 6am – 2019 Annual St. Patrick’s Day Block Party @ Annie’s Irish Pub
- at 8am – St. Patrick’s Day Parade Party @ The Dubliner Pub
- at 4pm – Lucky’s St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl @ The Dubliner Pub
Sunday – 3/17/19
- at 6am – St. Patrick’s Day at Maloney’s! @ Maloney’s Irish Pub
- at 6am – Grand Reopening Celebration @ Two Fine Irishmen
- at 6am – Clancy’s St. Patrick’s Day Party @ Clancy’s Irish Pub
Super Legit Fish Frys of the Week
Who doesn’t love a good fish fry? Check out this comprehensive guide to the Omaha Friday Fish fry
Check out our happy hour page for the usual, affordable, libations!
“Just when you thought the sun was gone forever, it returns! A little rain here and there but this weekend will be NICE, hitting the 50s and high 40s, and feeling like 90. Watch out for those potholes. More info here obviously. “
Local music, food, and people, you should know
Laka Lono Rum Club – Downtown’s Hidden Treasure
Ahoy matey! Come have a drink at one of the grooviest bars in Omaha serving up some of the best rum cocktails in the Midwest – this week in Omaha Famous.
The Irish have comprised a major component of Omaha’s immigrant community since the 1860s.[ Coming to the city in large numbers to build the Union Pacific Railroad starting in 1864, many Irish immigrants stayed to work in the railroads and took jobs as laborers in the wholesaling district. Today, the Irish American community continue to serve as important religious and political leaders and compose a large percentage of the local population.