Mother’s Day Weekend, Hair-metal, Luke Combs, Renaissance Festivals, Farmer’s market season – Spring is here in Omaha! (almost)
Thursday – 5/9/19
- at 830am – Startup Omaha Expo – Do Space
- at 430pm – Mother’s Day Market @ Council Bluffs, IA
- at 6pm – (Hed) PE @ The Royal Grove
Friday – 5/10/19
- at 1pm – RiverRiot 2019 ft. Halestorm @ Westfair Fairgrounds and Amphitheater
- at 5pm – Budweiser Clydesdales @ Fareway, Papillion
- at 8pm – Hairball 2019 @ Ralston Arena
Saturday – 5/11/19
- at 11am – 2019 Renaissance Festival of Nebraska @ Bellevue Berry & Pumpkin Ranch
- at 1pm – Historic Florence Days Parade @ Miller Park
- at 7pm – Luke Combs @ CHI Health Center
Sunday – 5/12/19
- at 9am – Omaha Farmer’s Market @ Aksarben Village
- at 9am – Mother’s Day Brunch @ Caddy’s Kitchen & Cocktails
- at 8pm – I MOM SO HARD @ Holland Center Omaha
“It’s been cold…again, and dreary folks, I know. It’s…Nebraska. And this is why it drives us crazy. BUT you need to know, that this weekend will be a little less dreary, cloudy, highs in the 60s, maybe rain on Saturday. BUT THE 10 DAY, is looking very nice, 70s are right around the corner – see more here!”
Happy Hour of the Week
Check out our comprehensive list here at the Happy hours page!
This Next Weekend in Omaha…
A short preview of what’s coming down the pipeline for those that like to plan ahead!
- TOOL @ Pinnacle Bank Arena (it’s in Lincoln but it’s TOOL!)
- Superhero Night @ Bayliss Park, CB
- Trampled By Turtles @ The Slowdown
- 4th Annual Food Truck Rodeo @ Downtown Benson
- Chicago Live @ Stir Cove
- Toast Nebraska 2019 Wine Festival @ Vala’s Pumpkin Patch
Local music, food, and people, you should know
Omaha Bar Ticket – See Omaha, Save Money
Have you heard of Omaha Bar Ticket? It’s AMAZING. For just $4.99 a month you can save hundreds when you go out in Omaha with exclusive deals and promotions offered by your favorite spots – See more here!
APP UPDATE – Man, apps are hard to make…Help me out by taking these 2 quick surveys if you can! Thanks!
The modern holiday of Mother’s Day was first celebrated in 1908, when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia. Now you know. Love you Mom!