Chris Stapleton, HULLABALOO, Stargazing, Beer and Boil, Diana Ross, Earth Wind & Fire, and more!
Thursday – 7/18/19
- at 12pm – HULLABALOO 2019 @ Falconwood Park
- at 8pm – Smells Like Nirvana @ The Waiting Room
- at 8pm – Robert Earl Keen @ Slowdown
Friday – 7/19/19
- at 7pm – Chris Stapleton @ CHI Health Center
- at 8pm – Earth, Wind, & Fire @ Stir Cove
- at 8pm – Brit Floyd @ Orpheum Theatre
Saturday – 7/20/19
- at 4pm – Beer, Boil, and Band! @ Kros Strain Brewing Company
- at 7pm – Stargazing @ Indian Cave State Park
- at 8pm – Diana Ross @ Stir Cove
Sunday – 7/21/19
- at 8am – 6th Annual Head for the Cure 5k @ Lewis and Clark Landing
- at 10am – The Infusion: A Bloody Mary Mix Off @ Founders One-Nine
- at 1pm – The Annual Men Who Cook Event @ The Venue at Highlander
“It will be extremely hot, and it will also thunderstorm. Stay in the AC this weekend and just hang out honestly. More here“
Happy Hour of the Week
- Craft Sliders + Beer – 3pm to 6pm Mon – Sat, Fri-Sat 10pm-12am– $3 fries, $4 onion rings, combo special 1 sliders w/ fries for $5, 2 sliders w/ fries for $9
Check out the Happy hours page for more great specials!
This Next Weekend in Omaha…
A short preview of what’s coming down the pipeline for those that like to plan ahead!
- 2nd Nebraska Asian Festival @ Lewis and Clark Landing
- Bush @ Stir Cove
- Benson Days @ Benson
- The Color Run 5k Omaha @ 10th St.
- 7th Annual Ribstock BBQ Festival
- The Cheese Life @ Kros Strain Brewing Company
- Tenacious D @ Pinewood Bowl Theater (Lincoln)
- Cardi B @ Pinnacle Bank Arena
Local music, food, and people, you should know
M’s Pub – Since 1972
M’s Pub, it’s an Omaha institution! And it even burned down once… – Check out my piece here!
Fun fact: Johnny Carson got his start in Omaha. Carson moved to Norfolk, Nebraska at age eight, and started his broadcasting career at Omaha’s WOW radio and television network in 1950.
Sign up here to join the beta test for my new local app, Sembly!
Like this blog? Support it here https://www.patreon.com/sembly