Reubenfest, Bernie & AOC, Autumnfest, Chili crawl, King & Country, Tree of Lights, and so much more!
Thursday – 11/7/19
- at 11am – ReubenFest 2019 @ Crescent Moon Alehouse
- at 11am – Autumn Fest @ Ralston Arena
- at 730pm – Cannibal Corpse @ The Waiting Room Lounge
Friday – 11/8/19
- at 530pm – Salvation Army Tree of Lights Ceremony @ American National Bank
- at 6pm – Rally with Bernie and AOC @ Reiver Arena
- at 9pm – Achilles Last Band – Zeppelin Tribute @ Stocks N Bonds
Saturday – 11/9/19
- at 11am – 2019 Chili Crawl @ Midtown Crossing
- at 5pm – Night Hike @ Fontenelle Forest
- at 7pm – The 70s Legend Tribute Show @ Ramada Plaza
Sunday – 11/10/19
- at 11am – Soft Opening @ Surreal Cereal Bar
- at 7pm – for KING & COUNTRY @ Baxter Arena
- at 8pm – Salsa Night @ The Gatsby
“Cold and cloudy today and tomorrow, with a high of 62 for some Saturday cheer, but don’t get used to it, it’s probably the last nice day of the year. More here.”
Pick of the Week
I’m going to check out the Punch Clock Martyrs @ O’Leavers this week! My buddy Patrick Conrad knows how to rock and put on a good show. His new band is described as “Psychotic Gypsy Rock” so you know I got to see what that’s about . See you at the show!
This Next Weekend in Omaha…
A short preview of what’s coming next week for those that like to plan ahead.
- Omaha Holiday Expo @ Baxter Arena
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra @ Mid-America Center
- Lana Del Rey @ Orpheum Theatre
- Night Of A Thousand Stars @ Nebraska AIDS Project
- Ailey II @ Orpheum Theatre
- Turkey Trails 5k/10k @ Millers Landing
- La Arrolladora Banda @ Ralston Arena
Local music, food, and people, you should know
Bob Kerry Pedestrian Bridge – A Bridge Named Bob
Want to know more about the Bob Kerry Pedestrian Bridge? Humor me anyway and read this week’s edition of Omaha Famous.
Like this blog? Get it as an email every Thursday, every week, and subscribe here.
Fun fact: Spam (canned meat) is produced in Fremont, NE. Mmm, yummy. Via 50states.com
Sign up here to join the beta test for my new local app, Sembly!
Like this blog? Support it here https://www.patreon.com/sembly