Brick days, Old Dominion, African culture, Spring fest, and more!
- at 5pm – Beer and Chocolate Event! @ Thunderhead Brewing Taproom
- at 715pm – Switchfoot @ Sokol Auditorium and Underground
- at 730pm – Styx & Larry the Cable Guy @ Tyson Events Center
Friday – 3/29/19
- at 6pm – African Culture Night @ Lee & Haleen Sapp Fieldhouse
- at 9pm – Lemon Fresh Days @ Stocks N Bonds
- at 9pm – Friday Night Word Fights @ Barley Street Tavern
Saturday – 3/30/19
- at 10am – Nebraska Brick Days 2019 @ Mid-America Center
- at 11am – Bockfest 2019 @ Beer Corner USA
- at 6pm – Old Dominion @ CHI Health Center
Sunday – 3/31/19
- at 10am – Spring Festival, An Arts & Crafts Affair @ Ralston Arena
- at 10am – Girls Just Wanna Have Brunch @ 1912 Bar
- at 12pm – Food Truck Flood Relief Rally @ Bellevue University
“Partly cloudy with highs in the high 40s low 50s, probably some rain on Friday. This one actually sounds like a real weather report. More info here.”
Local music, food, and people, you should know
La Buvette – Paris in the Old Market
Did you know there was a slice of Paris in the Old Market? See my favorite spot to drink a bottle of wine or two here.
OH YEAH : In 1927, Edwin E. Perkins of Hastings invented the powered soft drink Kool-Aid.