Avengers End Game, Cirque du Soleil, Eric Andre, Dining with Dogs, Maifest, and much more!
Thursday – 4/25/19
- at 11am – Blackstone Reuben Open “Casting Call” @ Crescent Moon Alehouse
- at 6pm – Avengers End Game Opening Night @ Marcus Village Pointe Cinema
- at 730pm – Cirque du Soleil @ CHI Health Center
Friday – 4/26/19
- at 7pm – George Thorogood & The Destroyers @ Ralston Arena
- at 7pm – Guns & Hoses Boxing Challenge @ Baxter Arena
- at 730pm – Eric Andre @ Omaha Funny Bone
Saturday – 4/27/19
- at 12pm – Maifest @ German-American Society
- at 6pm – Dining With Dogs @ Nebraska Humane Society
- at 7pm – The Love Down Below @ KANEKO
Sunday – 4/28/19
- at 12pm – Easter BEGG Hunt @ Nebraska Humane Society
- at 8pm – Nekromantix @ Lookout Lounge
- at 830pm – Pigeons Playing Ping Pong @ The Slowdown
“Today it will rain, but rest of the weekend will be highs in the low 60s, and partly cloudy, and pretty chilly probably. You know, the only time you ever use the word “partly” is when referring to the clouds, or the sun. What’s up with that? Can you think of other applications? Anyway, more info here.”
Happy Hour of the Week
Mode De Vie – Monday – Saturday 3-6pm, Sunday 3pm – Close — $3 off all Sparkling wines, 3$ off BV Cabernet and Chardonnay, 3$ off all Menu Appetizers
Check out our comprehensive list here at the Happy hours page!
Local music, food, and people, you should know
Kathmandu Momo Station – Because Momos
Let the momos be your master! This is a brand new spot that you NEED to experience – Check it out here!
Calling “shotgun” when riding in a car comes from the term “shotgun messenger” which was used to refer to the guard who sat next to the Stagecoach driver. The guards would use a shotgun to keep robbers and criminals away. It made its way into society due to Hollywood’s love of Western flicks. Via this site.