Memorial Day weekend, Salute to Service, Dwight Yoakam, Tacos, Tattoos, and more!
Thursday – 5/23/19
- at 4pm – Omaha Improv Fest @ The Backline Comedy Theatre
- at 530pm – The Taco Ride @ The Bellevue Berry & Pumpkin Ranch
- at 8pm – Dwight Yoakam @ Stir Cove
Friday – 5/24/19
- at 6pm – Salute to Summer Festival Cookout @ City of La Vista Government
- at 8pm – The Faint w/Choir Boy & Closeness @ The Waiting Room
- at 830pm – a Mustardvision Vol. 2 @ Slowdown
Saturday – 5/25/19
- at 11am – The 1st Annual Tattoo Convention @ Mid-America Center
- at 4pm – Dress in All White Day Party @ Sandbar Grille
- at 7pm – Last Waltz with Brixz The Flip @ Down Under Lounge
Sunday – 5/26/19
- at 12pm – The Original Memorial Day Bash @ Surfside Club
- at 3pm – BSO Riverfront Blues Bash @ Millers Landing
- at 930pm – La Adictiva, Los Huracanes Del Norte, La Zenda Norteña @ Ralston Arena
“It’s going to be summer again, soon, I think. Who knows. It will rain Saturday. Maybe it will snow. This is Nebraska and this is what we signed up for. Read more here”
Happy Hour of the Week
Butterfish – 2-6pm daily, all day Sunday – $3 drafts, $6 select cocktails, sushi rolls from $4-$13, and affordable apps, more here!
Check out our comprehensive list here at the Happy hours page!
This Next Weekend in Omaha…
A short preview of what’s coming down the pipeline for those that like to plan ahead! (next weekend is a doozy!)
- 22nd Annual Taste of Omaha @ Heartland Park of America
- I’m Seeing Things: Looking at Contemporary Abstraction @ Bemis Center
- Dustin Lynch @ Stir Cove
- Turner Park Night Market @ Turner Park
- Sip & Walk Kick Off @ Downtown Papillion
- Tesla/Candlebox @ Stir Cove
- 15th Annual Wine, Blues, Beer, and Balloon Festival @ Soaring Wings Vineyard
- Castlepalooza @ Joslyn Castle
Local music, food, and people, you should know
FullHouse Bar – The Diviest of Dives
This place is such a dive, I couldn’t even find any quality pictures. Which maybe is the best sign of a dive? Read how my karaoke performance went here – here!
“I believe our flag is more than just cloth and ink. It is a universally recognized symbol that stands for liberty, and freedom. It is the history of our nation, and it’s marked by the blood of those who died defending it.” – John Thune
Remember our fallen heroes this weekend as you enjoy these great events.