Pride, Omaha Beer Fest, Dinosaurs (again), Celebrate American Concert, Poolooza Music Festival – and much more!
Thursday – 6/27/19
- at 6pm – Dinos & Daiquiris @ The Durham Museum
- at 7pm – Three Dog Night @ SumTur Amphitheater
- at 9pm – EDM Festival @ The Max
Friday – 6/28/19
- at 6pm – Omaha Celebrates America Concert @ Memorial Park
- at 630pm – Elvis Rock N Remember Tribute @ Shadow Lake Towne Center
- at 9pm – Pre-Pride Party @ The Tavern
Saturday – 6/29/19
- at 10am – 2019 Pride Parade & Festival @ Heartland Pride
- at 4pm – Omaha Beer Fest 2019 @ Omaha Beer Fest
- at 830pm – Poolooza Music Festival @ Fun-Plex
Sunday – 6/30/19
- at 10am – Omaha Comic Book Convention @ Comfort Inn Suites
- at 12pm – Pride Drag Brunch @ The Max
- at 8pm – Hamlet @ Shakespeare On The Green
“It’s going to be hotter than the pants you will see at the Pride parade this week. Dress comfortably, and be cool – details here. “
Happy Hour of the Week
- The Max Omaha – ALL DAY Monday and Tuesday, and 4PM to 9PM Wednesday – $1 off drinks and $4 shots. More here
Check out the Happy hours page for more great specials!
This Next Weekend in Omaha…
A short preview of what’s coming down the pipeline for those that like to plan ahead!
- Independence Day Fireworks @ Werner Park
- 59th Annual Independence Day Parade @ Ralston Chamber
- Emo Nite @ The Waiting Room
- Tab Benoit @ The Waiting Room
- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus @ The Royal Grove
Local music, food, and people, you should know
The Tavern– Everyone welcome. Everyone equal.
What’s not to love about the tavern? Great drinks, great service, and an incredible vibe. Check out my piece here!
Fun fact: A woman in Nebraska tried to sue all gay people in 2015. Her appeal had no legal references, but quoted Webster’s Dictionary and the Bible. It did not succeed. (Nice try, Susan – via Gaystarnews)
Like this blog? Support it here https://www.patreon.com/sembly