This Weekend in Omaha #21

College World Series, MLB, Throwback Party, Dog Carnival, Taste of North O., Papillion Days – get ready!

Brace yourselves, the College World Series is coming…

Thursday – 6/13/19

Friday – 6/14/19

Saturday – 6/15/19

Sunday – 6/16/19

**Weather Report**

“Chance of showers on Friday and Saturday. 40% chance, which is like a 60% chance of no showers. I think the weather man should frame it up that way personally. Anyway, it will be in the 80s all weekend. Get out there! More here. “

College World Series Breakdown

Game 1: Texas Tech vs Michigan @ 1pm

Game 2: Arkansas vs Florida State @ 4pm

Full bracket here

When: June 15th 2019 – June 26th 2019

Where: TD Ameritrade Park

Not your thing? You can always check out the Happy hours page!

This Next Weekend in Omaha…

A short preview of what’s coming down the pipeline for those that like to plan ahead!

Omaha Famous

Local music, food, and people, you should know

Homy Inn – Champagne On Tap

One of those iconic Omaha spots, doing it since 1956. Got to see the Homy Inn to believe it! Check out my piece here!

Fun fact: It’s impossible to hum while holding your nose. (go ahead, try it anyway)

Like this blog? Support it here



Leave a Reply