Win Free Concert Tickets, Omaha Summer Arts Fest, Santa Lucia Fest, Sublime w/ Rome, Strawberry Fest, Mudfactor Omaha, and festivals!
***20th EDITION GIVEAWAY***
WIN 2 FREE TICKETS to see Coheed and Cambria on June 13th @ Stir Cove! Visit our FB page and LIKE and TAG a friend you would bring in the comment section below this post on the page – Visit the page HERE – Post Omaha Facebook
Thursday – 6/6/19
- at 530pm – Sublime with Rome @ SumTur Amphitheater
- at 730pm – Christopher Titus @ Omaha Funny Bone
- at 8pm – L7 w/ Le Bucherettes @ The Slowdown
Friday – 6/7/19
- at 7pm – Omaha Summer Arts Festival @ Mike Fahey St between 10th & 14th streets
- at 8pm – A Day To Remember @ Stir Cove
- at 8pm – 8th Annual Shevyfest @ Shevy’s Sports Bar & Grill
Saturday – 6/8/19
- at 9am – Strawberry Festival @ Kimmel Orchard & Vineyard
- at 12pm – 95th Santa Lucia Celebration Festival @ Lewis & Clark Landing
- at 1pm – Omaha Crawl for Cancer @ Old Market
Sunday – 6/9/19
- at 10am – Mudfactor Omaha 2019 @ Bellevue Berry & Pumpkin Ranch
- at 12pm – Coneflower Creamery Brownie Sundae Pop-up! @ Whisk + Measure
- at 5pm – Chef Austin Johnson Pop-up @ Block 16
“Summer is officially here. Highs in the 80s and lows in the 60s, and middles somewhere probably in the 70s. But I’m not a weather man. Find one here“
Omaha Summer Arts Festival breakdown
What: “The Festival is Omaha’s premier destination for arts and entertainment featuring 135 of the nation’s finest visual artists, a stage of continuous musical performances and a hands-on Children’s Fair.”
When: June 7th 2019 – June 9th 2019
Where: “As a major renovation ensues at the Gene Leahy Mall (…) the 45th annual Omaha Summer Arts Festival (OSAF) will take place in downtown Omaha at a new location on Mike Fahey Street between 10th and 14th Streets”
Not your thing? You can always check out the Happy hours page!
This Next Weekend in Omaha…
A short preview of what’s coming down the pipeline for those that like to plan ahead!
- Coheed And Cambria @ Stir Cover (win free tickets here)
- 11th Annual Omaha’s Largest Pizza Review @ The Waiting Room
- CWS Opening Celebration Day @ TD Ameritrade Park
- CWS 2019 : Eli Young Band @ TD Ameritrade Park
- Reggae on the Mo. River @ River City Star
Local music, food, and people, you should know
Blue & Fly Asian Kitchen – Authentic Asian in Omaha
My favorite Asian spot in Omaha. Whenever a Chinese restaurant has an “American” menu and an “Authentic” menu, its always a good sign. Check out my piece here!
Fun fact: For the first 40 million years that trees were around, the dead trees did not rot as the fungus to break them down hadn’t evolved yet. Trees would be piled up so deep that when a wildfire broke out they would just burn for years. That’s where most of our coal comes from.
Like this blog? Support it here https://www.patreon.com/sembly