Pumpkin Tree Fest, Boo Bash, Wonka Halloween, Chance the Rapper, Bianca Del Rio, Hocus Pocus, Monsters and MORE! I’m scared for this weekend!
Thursday – 10/24/19
- at 5pm – Zombie Night @ The Monster Club
- at 9pm – Moonlight Masquerade @ Rehab Nightclub
- at 9pm – Berner – El Chivo Tour @ The Waiting Room
Friday – 10/25/19
- at 6pm – Monster Mash Bash @ Oak View Hall
- at 7pm – A Wonka Halloween @ The Empire Room
- at 7pm – Rocky Horror Picture Show @ FLIXX Lounge
- at 7pm – Hocus Pocus @ The Venue at Highlander
Saturday – 10/26/19
- at 10am – Omaha’s Great Pumpkin Tree Festival @ Village Pointe Shopping Center
- at 1030am – Benson Boo Bash @ Benson, NE
- at 4pm – Halloween Bar Crawl @ Dubliner Pub
- at 8pm – Bianca Del Rio @ Slowdown
Sunday – 10/27/19
- at 11am – Old Market Fall Festival @ Omaha Old Market
- at 1pm – Halloween Hoopla @ Shadow Lake Towne Center
- at 7pm – Chance the Rapper @ CHI Health Center
“Chilly today, with a high of 48. Warmer tomorrow, but still not that great. Winter is coming, with Ned Stark memes, thought the final season was good? Maybe in your dreams. More GoT trivia here.”
My Pick of the Week…
A fun, spooky Halloween concert always sounds like a good time to me. Coming up this weekend we have local rapper/producer B0des at the Brokedown palace with friends. It’s cool, experimental music, and you can support your local artists and have a good time. Check it out!
This Next Weekend in Omaha…
A short preview of what’s coming next week for those that like to plan ahead.
- Halloween at Vala’s @ Vala’s Pumpkin Patch
- Tiffany @ The Waiting Room
- Omahalloween @ Outrspaces
- The Marcus King Band @ Slowdown
- A Holiday at Hogwarts @ Fontenelle Forest
- Metal Halloween @ Sokol Auditorium
- Halloween Night @ Dead End Cemetery
Local music, food, and people, you should know
Mister Toad – Old Market’s Tavern
Is there a more classic bar in all of Omaha? I can’t think of one. Mister Toads has been around for a minute and have earned their place on this week’s edition of Omaha Famous. (also including an extended rant on tipping).
Like this blog? Get it as an email every Thursday, every week.
Spooky fact: Did you know that Omaha is home to several supposedly haunted locations? Check out a list of the most haunted places in Omaha here – They say O’Connor’s Pub was haunted, and now its closed down and the site of the Monster Club bar! That’s like, a sign, right? Maybe?
Sign up here to join the beta test for my new local app, Sembly!
Like this blog? Support it here https://www.patreon.com/sembly