#Nebraskastrong, Steve-O, Justin Timberlake, and many ways you can support flood relief included in this weekend
- at 11am – Chic-fil-a Food Relief Day @ several Nebraska locations
- at 4pm – Pints for a Purpose @ Barchen Beer Garden
- at 8pm – MarchFourth @ The Waiting Room
Friday – 3/22/19
- at 7pm – Hybrid Theory – a Linkin Park Experience @ Lookout Lounge
- at 730pm – Steve-O @ Omaha Funny Bone
- at 730pm – Banda MS @ Baxter Arena
Saturday – 3/23/19
- at 7pm – Chris Tomlin @ Baxter Arena
- at 730pm – Justin Timberlake @ CHI Health Center
- at 9pm – 2nd Annual Punk Rock Prom A Go Go @ The Waiting Room Lounge
Sunday – 3/24/19
- at 9am – Quail Run Food Clean Up @ Qual Run Horse Center
- at 8pm – Copeland @ The Waiting Room Lounge
- at 1030pm – Sip & Skate @ SkateDaze
Super Legit Ways to Help The Flood Relief
-I thought that this article from the Omaha World Herald gave a comprehensive guide to the many ways, organizations, events, you can take advantage of to help during the floods.
“Will feel nice Thursday and Friday with highs in the 50s, but some rain expected this weekend – more details here.”
Local music, food, and people, you should know
First Responders – Thank you!
On this very somber edition of This Weekend, I thought it was only appropriate to give a shout out to the incredible first responders who took action to help others. A special thank you, and many more ways you can join the cause right here.
The Governor of Nebraska called this flood, “the worst in our state’s history.” Here is a look at some of those other floods in Nebraska’s history.
All the best,